In short, affiliate programs are platform where you can find many offers to promote. There are just too many to go into the details and in this article, I am going to introduce you to a few of the very popular ones where many newbie affiliate started with. You can also start with these first just to get the ball rolling. Do not worry not knowing all because as you learn and grow in affiliate business, you will eventually know more networks. The thing about any affiliate network that I must highlight is that, many of these networks required certain ‘qualification’ to join the site. The company normally prefers affiliate with some experience before approval will be granted. Some of the networks I joined are from years ago and it’s easy to get entry back then.
As per today, I am not able to guarantee you any approval into any of the networks but anyway, there is no harm for you to try applying. Some of which I am affiliated with, you may apply with my invitation link given below and hope to help you get in. You could be rejected by a few and approved by a few, so just try and apply to a few. Below are just to name some, I am affiliated with only a few but not all.
Digital product retailers:
- Clickbank – covers a wide range of niches such as health, diet, motivational, dating, online business
- JVZoo – covers mostly internet marketing tools related but also has a small range of others
- WarriorPlus – mostly make money online related digital products
eCommerce/ physical products:
Cost Per Action (CPA) Networks:
- CPAlead – easier to get in compares to the other 3 above.
- Oppur2nity – can only apply by member invitation. Click my link provided to signup.
- CashNetwork – also by member invitation only. Signup with the link provided.
Should you need any data from me to signup for your affiliate network account, feel free to drop me an email beforehand.
Alright, the above is just a short list of reputable affiliate program that you can apply. Of course there are hundreds more that you can explore on your own. Good luck!